Tuesday 20 July 2010

Those Left Behind?

Before I start blogging I thought I would explain the reason for the title and my aims :) 'Those Left Behind' is the name of a comic written and produced by Joss Whedon explaining a little of the time between the Firefly series and the Serenity movie. I chose to reflect this title as the High Priestess and those studying at the Guild are the ones 'left behind' as others travel the 'Verse experiencing diversity and the struggles that come with being a reasonable person out there in The Black. Like Inara at the end of the comic I live my life as High Priestess on Paquin, staying mostly on the planet providing refuge for both my students and visitors alike. What happens in our homes are often unseen and seemingly small events yet there is always a lot of catching up to do when we reconnect with people we haven't rested with for at least 6 months. This blog aims to illustrate the life of the Guild whilst providing a little history based on real roleplay events in the SecondLife Firefly Verse. I have been Roleplaying my character since 2008 and have enjoyed valuing and building a Guild story together... I aim also to post some ancient SL pics here and pay homage to those who have provided a firm foundation for my character and her place in the Guild.
Varahi x

No comments:

Post a Comment